Saturday, June 4, 2011

Cheer for me

I love sports. The New England teams are my favorites since I am a true-blooded Mainer, but I also love the Philadelphia teams. But being on the other side of the world, I have not been able to watch any of my favorite teams play this latest season. The most I have been able to do is log onto the NFL, MLB, or NHL web sites and check the schedules and scores.

And now the Boston Bruins are in the Stanley Cup finals, and I can't watch them play. I would love it if someone would watch the games and cheer extra-loud for me. Feel free to talk some trash on Vancouver. Drink a Sam Adams for me. Put on your lucky jersey. Tell the ref he needs glasses when he makes a bad call. Hoot and holler at an awesome check into the boards. If there's a hat trick, chuck your hat for me. If the game goes to overtime, sit on the edge of your seat and bite your pinky nail. And when the Bruins win, go wild!

You can blame me for your behavior!

1 comment:

  1. Woo-hoo!

    We watched Game Seven last night on TV in your honor; we wouldn't have bothered otherwise. Glad the right team won.

    James' Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete